I’ll keep this short and sweet as this post is going to be quite time consuming… That’s if you manage to get to the end! Colin has nominated me for a 100 Truths tag, in which I have to answer 100 questions truthly about myself. So here it is the whole truth and nothing but the truth! You can also find Colin’s post Here and if you want to see more of Colin then follow him over on Twitter
So here’s my 100 Facts about me!
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
Single… At the moment
7. Any children?
One, My son who we all know and love Jake!
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
I have 8 tattoos (plenty more to come), piercings I have 4.
10. What do you like about yourself?
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
12. Righty or lefty?
13.The last thing you drank?
Pure orange juice.
14. The last thing you ate?
Jacket potato with cheese & beans and coleslaw!
15. Your last phone call?
16. Your last text message?
To My Mum.
17. Your last email?
Pictures sent to my landlord to sort my bathroom out!
18. The last song you listened to?
Stormzy – Blinded by your grace.
Q19: The last book you read?
The last book I read was ‘Fifty shades of grey’ books and that was when they first came out! Now it’s just blog posts.
20. The last time you cried?
21. The last blog you read?
Colin’s 100 facts since he tagged me in the post.
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
A Pub for lunch.
24. Your last holiday abroad?
Never been abroad.
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Once & No it wasn’t Jake’s dad.
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes by Jake’s dad!.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yes a baby!
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Yes back when I was 18.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes, But not for the better.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yes, She decided to choose friends who she knew for 2 seconds.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Yeah Jake’s dad whilst he was with his girlfriend… Woops did I say something wrong?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Yeah, Don’t care though. It feels good to know that I’m on that person’s mind!
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Not that I know of.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart-broken?
I have 3 times, What can I say I’m a hopeless romantic!
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone who isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
One part yes but the other no because I got Jake out of it!
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Not that I know of.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
I don’t really judge people to begin with.
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
No I don’t, But I wouldn’t hate someone for someone else’s beliefs.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
No not really.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No as I’m not 5 anymore but Jake will do.
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
It depends because I don’t but then if something happens within the house that I find spooky then yes!
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes Because my son is one. I didn’t think I could have kids and if I can it’s difficult.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Not really. Someone always has to give me that push think positive.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
Yeah only till it runs out.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
If I’m honest I’m not 100% sure. I believe in being equal that’s it.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
pro-choice, Never know the situation.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
Not really, It all confuses me!
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
59. Are you eating anything right now?
No I’m writing this post.
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
Yes, Fanta fruit twist.
61. What are you listening to right now?
62. What are you thinking about right now?
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Well it’s 9:54pm so bed!
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Seeing my boy open his presents on Christmas day!
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
People who keep walking out in front of my pushchair knowing i’m there.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
seeing my boy smile and laugh.
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Going to bed and watching youtube.
68. Your first best friend?
A girl called Sophie who I grew up with.
69. Your first kiss?
Was when I was 13.
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Lee from steps!.
71. Your first holiday?
When was younger use to visit the Isle of Wight for holidays now I live here.
72. Your first pet?
A dog called gromit.
73. Your first regret?
Working for Poundland.
74. Your first job?
Working in a school.
75. Your first childhood memory?
Being diagnosed for epilepsy and going in and out of hospitals for brain scans.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
Love them both.
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
Both. What food is food!.
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
Uhm… I thought the seaside & countryside are the same thing as i live out in the countryside but it has seaside’s! I’m more of a city girl to be honest.
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
Both, depends on what mood I’m in.
88. Horror or comedy?
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH ON
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Can I just change who Jake’s dad is?
90. What’s your dream job?
To be a writer.
91: What’s your guilty pleasure?
Michael Buble is!
92: What are you afraid of?
Blood, Horror films & Robbie Williams.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a dancer.
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Got to be dead pool’s healing process.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
96. Would you want immortality?
Only for my loved ones, where as for myself when my times up its up.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
Michael buble! but knowing me I would just stare the whole time!
98. Would you say you are happy?
Yes very! but I also know how to fake a smile!
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
To just be happy.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
hopefully have a family, give Jake a brother or sister and to be either finishing my open university course and in a well paid job that I love.