My boy Jake is now 14 Months old, Yep that's right he's a toddler so here's 10 points on what its like to live with a toddler!.
- You can't go to the toilet in peace nor can you shower, He always has to be there and if he see's that bathroom door shut you may aswell flush yourself down there!
- You know that peace and quiet you longed for? Well that's now turned into paranoia the minute it's too quiet you know they're up to no good.
- That alarm clock you keep setting? Well I wouldn't bother because you have your very own little alarm clock… your child.
- You cant get around the house without opening and closing a stair gate.
- The washing pile seems never ending. A clean too goes on and then comes off two seconds after because there's food, drink or dribble down it. Either that or they're helping you empty the dirty clothing all over the floor.
- No matter how many times you tidy your house it always looks a mess.
If you think you can eat your dinner hot then you're wrong, You're too busy either feeding your child or stopping them from chucking the food on the floor or in my case stopping my child from chucking himself out of his high hair!
You say 'NO' at least 100 times a day.
You can't find your phone, shoes etc because your lovely child has hidden them.
After all that though the best part of having a toddler is the hugs when you dont have to ask for them.
So that's how I know I have a toddler, What about you?.
How do you know you are living with a toddler? .