So it’s that time of year again where I bore you to death about what my favourite things about this season are. This post I saw Emma from Emmasfavouritethings on instagram and gave me a massive kick up the butt after having months off blogging from writers block! (Lets hope I can beat this). You can also follow her on twitter too here.
So everyone that knows me should know that my favourite time of year is autumn & winter no doubt, If you haven’t seen my post on why I hated the summer then you can read it here.
The reason why this post is titled ‘My Favourite things about autumn’ instead of ’10 favourite things’ is because my list is never ending so enjoy!
- Every year Asda release my favourite candle scent and it just smells like one big cupcake, Last year it was called ‘festive cookie’ but this year they have name it ‘nutcracker delight’ same smell different name but it only comes out autumn/winter time so I always have to make sure I stock up! If you like sickly smelling scents but good sickly then I highly recommend this candle, The notes: Hazelnut, maple & praline.
- I’m a huge jumper lover, the more jumpers the better you just cant go wrong with a nice knitted baggy jumper! Oh and also long sleeve tops, they become my best friend. Not sure what to wear? Just chuck on a long sleeve top then you’re good to go.
- My favourite hot drinks for when it gets colder is tea but you can’t beat a good white hot chocolate!
- It gets darker earlier, more cosier for when watching your favourite film on the sofa. I’ve never been a fan of it staying lighter in the evenings
- Firework night! Thankfully where I live they let the fireworks go off at the end of the pier so they’re over looking the beach and it’s the most prettiest scene.
- Salted caramel in everything.
- Hearing the rain hit against your window is just so satisfying
- Knowing that Christmas is just round the corner, I get excited to spend it with my little my boy and just seeing his face light up and for him to experience everything I did as a child.
- I’m basically a make up addict so my favourite thing doing every autumn is natural make up look and to let your lips do all the talking my sticking a nice bold lipstick on. My go to lipsticks have been ‘ginger bomb’ which is brownish & ‘tasty ruby’ which is a bold red. If you would like to see more beauty related then check out My instagram I also like seeing other people’s Instagram feeds and seeing how creative people get with their photography.
- This one is a ritual for me and possibly the best time of the year is when ‘I’m a celebrity get me out of here’ comes on the tv, I have never missed a series and never will! Is anyone else like that?